Use Padlet to create an interactive discussion board inside your course. Students can respond to their peers and collaborate to create beautiful boards, timelines, and maps. Add illustrations to your responses by easily embedding media from around the web without the need for coding knowledge or complicated processes.
With Padlet, you will be able to:
- Make beautiful boards, timelines, maps, and webpages that are easy to read and fun to contribute to
- Choose a premade template or go bold with a blank slate
- Invite collaborators to add content, comment, like and make edits in real-time
- Add photos documents, web links, video, and music to make the text come alive
- Share your padlet with instructors and students
UTSA has a site-license to Padlet and is available to all faculty, staff, & students.