Use Padlet to create interactive boards inside your Canvas course or for interaction in the classroom. Students can respond to their peers and collaborate to create beautiful boards, timelines, and maps. Use Padlet as a discussion board, where students can add illustrations to their responses by easily embedding media from around the web without coding knowledge or complicated processes. Students can see other students posts and comments without the need to click through a dozen confusing menus and pages.
With Padlet, you will be able to:
- Integrate beautiful boards, timelines and maps with Canvas that are fun to contribute to.
- Students can types their responses, or use the built-in audio or video recorder.
- Participants can add content, comment, like and make edits in real-time.
- Add photos documents, web links, video, and music to make the text come alive.
- Project in your classroom and watch your students responses fill the screen.
Faculty & Staff
Once an instructor accesses the Padlet menu via Canvas Assignments, an account is automatically created for them with access to all of Padlet’s tools and features.
Students who click a Padlet link in Canvas will automatically have an account created for them. Students also have access to all of the tools and features of Padlet while attending UTSA.
*Effective May 20, 2022, all students and faculty should access Padlet via Canvas. This Padlet login is only for individuals who requested an account before May 20, 2022.