Use Padlet to create an interactive discussion board inside your course. Students can respond to their peers and collaborate to create beautiful boards, timelines, and maps. Add illustrations to your responses by easily embedding media from around the web without the need for coding knowledge or complicated processes.
With Padlet, you will be able to:
- Make beautiful boards, timelines and maps that are easy to read and fun to contribute to.
- Choose a premade template or go bold with a blank slate.
- Invite collaborators to add content, comment, like and make edits in real-time.
- Add photos documents, web links, video, and music to make the text come alive.
- Share your padlet with others.
1. Get Started:
UTSA has a site-license to Padlet and is available to all faculty, staff, & students. Click the button below and fill out the form to request your account. Please allow 24-48 hours for your account to be created.
After submitting the form, you will receive an email with a temporary password to login. Visit myutsa.padlet.org to sign-in to your UTSA Padlet account. Please be aware that your UTSA Padlet account cannot be accessed through Padlet.com.