By combining both technological excellence and intuitive design, Unicheck helps to achieve authenticity instead of simply pointing out similarity.
All-Around Plagiarism Detection:
- Extensive search covering the internet, educational databases, journals, and institutional files.
- Anti-cheating technology to prevent dishonest formatting and character substitutions.
- Easy-to-read, comprehensive similarity report automatically generated.
- Absolute security with encryption to ensure safety and exclusive access to submissions.
- Analytics covering activity, originality, plagiarism rates, and popular sources.
Incorporate Unicheck in your courses
UTSA has a site-license to Unicheck and is available to all UTSA faculty teaching face-to-face, hybrid, and online courses.
Read the Unicheck Information Document to setup your Blackboard assignments with Unicheck.
- For more information please review the Instructor’s Guide.
- Students should review the provided Student’s Guide for support.
- Learn how to edit the Unicheck Assignment Settings.
- Learn how to Make Submissions on Behalf of Students.
- Learn how to Allow Student Resubmissions in Unicheck.