In this session, learn about tools in Blackboard that promote collaboration: discussion boards, blogs, and wikis. Tips for effectively using and managing discussion boards will be discussed.
Facilitator: Elyse Ramirez – Instructional Designer
Location: JPL 2.01.22
- Understand the difference between the collaboration tools.
- Identify the appropriate tool to use for activities.
- Utilize the discussion board by setting up a forums and threads.
- Create and add a rubric to a forum.
- Grade discussion using a rubric.
- Manage the discussion board.