UTSA Academic Innovation recommends students use Google Chrome for maximum compatibility with Blackboard and many of the additional digital tools that may be utilized in your courses. Visit the Google Chrome webpage to download and install this web-browser.
It’s important that you associate your preferred email address with Blackboard in order to make sure you receive important notifications and announcements from your instructor.
- Login to…
- Step 2
- Step 3
All students at UTSA are assigned a firstname.lastname@example.org email address that is powered by Google. Once logged in, you can access your email and utilize G-suite applications such as Google Docs, Slides, Drive, and more.
- Go to the my-UTSA webpage and select myUTSA mail
- Login using your ABC123 and passphrase
- Once logged in, you will see your email inbox
- Click the Google Apps icon in the top-right corner to view and select different tools
Google drives allows unlimited storage of your documents and files. This is a great way to store backups of your files or access them from multiple computers over the internet.
- Login to your account using the instructions above
- Once logged in, click the Google Apps icon in the top-right corner and select Drive
- Press the New button in the top-left corner to create folders to help you stay organized
- Additionally, use the New button to upload existing files from your computer, or create new files
Completing Online Assignments
Reaching out for Help
The University of Texas at San Antonio in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act provides “reasonable accommodations” to students with disabilities. Only those students who have officially registered with Student Disability Services and requested accommodations for this course will be eligible for disability accommodations.
Instructors at UTSA must be provided an official notification of accommodation through Student Disability Services. Information regarding diagnostic criteria and policies for obtaining disability-based academic accommodations can be found at Student Disability Services or calling (210) 458-4157. Accommodations are not retroactive.
The University Technology Services (UTS) Tech Café is a comprehensive technology support service for UTSA students. If your issue is regarding a specific course, please include your instructor in your email.