In this session, learn how to create real-time meeting sessions with your students using the Collaborate Ultra experience. Note: Blackboard Collaborate Ultra is only available for hybrid and online courses.
Facilitator: Diana Amis – Instructional Development Specialists
Location: DEX Lab (AET 0.202)
Date: February 20th
Time: 11:00am – 12:00pm
- Know the different ways to use Collaborate Ultra.
- Set options for a session.
- Navigate the online interface.
- Understand the tools and best practices for engagement.
- Record session and make recordings available.